CPA 4.0 astronomical digital clock
CPA 4.0 is a controller designed for switching on and off the street lighting. Hours of switching on and off are determined on the basis of data from an array of sunrises and sunsets, and amendments made by the user.
This almost maintenance-free device successfully replaces the previously used twilight switches and allows you to optimize lighting expenditures to a level equivalent to user expectations.
Installed in lighting cabinet and properly programmed CPA 4.0 controller does not require further intervention of the user. It controls lighting in annual cycle, without the need for periodic adjustment. Device programming is performed using controller buttons.
- automatic change of summer/winter time
- programmable night interruption
- ability to block night break e.g. on weekends, on holidays
- cooperation with twilight switch
- easy to read LED display and ergonomic keyboard facilitate making settings
- LEDs on the front panel indicate the status of inputs and outputs
- lighting operation time meter (separate for each of the control outputs)
- supply voltage: 230 V +5/-10%, 50 Hz
- driver size (width / height / depth): 105 x 90 x 60 mm
- width of the device: 6 modules
- number of outputs: 3 (two independent programmable outputs in astronomical mode and one universal)
- outputs current capacity: AC1: 8A/250 V AC; DC1: 8A/24 V DC
- number of intputs: 1 (twilight switch)
- operating temperature: from –30 °C to +50°C
- protection degree: IP20
- DIN rail mounting