digiLUX digital twilight switch
digiLUX digital twilight switch is designed to control lighting: street, manufacturing facilities and industrial halls.
It is an autonomous device or operating as supplementation of digital astronomical CPA programmers. digiLUX measures the intensity of light with an accuracy of one lux in wide range and displays the measured value on the LED display. The device consists of measuring part and a sensor made based on light-to-frequency converter. Buttons placed on the front panel of the switch allow setting the level of intensity at which the light is switched on and off with an accuracy of 1 lx in the entire measuring range. Thanks the moment of switching the lighting delayed by 1 minute the digiLUX switch avoids instability (short-term switching on and off cycles) caused by e.g. momentary lighting of the sensor. digiLUX allows you to switch the lighting on also during the day in case of very bad weather conditions.
- digital measurement of light intensity
- ease and precision of setting the switching threshold (measurement resolution 1 lux)
- resistance to short-time lighting or masking of the sensor
- relay output (closing contact)
- supply voltage: 230 V +10/–20%, 50 Hz
- driver size (width / height / depth): 52 x 95 x 58 mm
- width of the device: 3 modules
- number of outputs: 1
- measurement scope: 0 – 3500 lx
- outputs current capacity: 16 A/230 V
- operating temperature: from -20°C to +50°C
- protection degree: digiLUX – IP20, sensor – IP56
- DIN rail mounting