DALItest LAMP OPERATION TESTER
NEW The DALItest tester servers to verify proper operation of lamps adjusted to be controlled via the DALI interface.
The user may choose from two testing methods. The first – automatic. In this mode, the lamp’s power at the test’s initial stage is smoothly adjusted from a minor value to the maximum value. At the next stage, a lamp is turn on and off several times. The entire test takes 10 seconds. The other mode is a non-automatic manual mode, which comprises manual, five-step lamp power adjustment with buttons.
- supply voltage: 230 V +5/-10%, 50Hz
- power supply voltage: 9V (ER9V with 1200 mAh capacity)
- tester dimensions: (l / w / h) 142 x 69 x 25 mm
- operating temperature: from -40°C to + 70°C
- degree of protection: IP20