1-10test LAMP OPERATION TESTER
NEW The 1-10test device servers to verify proper operation of lamps adjusted to be controlled via the 1-10 interface. Testing may be performed in two ways. The first – automatic. In this mode, the lamp’s power is smoothly adjusted from the maximum (10V) to the minimum (~0V) value. Having acquired the minimum power, a lamp returns to its maximum-power state. The entire test takes about 5 seconds. The other, non-automated manual mode comprises manual, 11-step adjustment of the lamp power with buttons located besides an LED meter.
- supply voltage: 230 V +5/-10%, 50Hz
- power supply voltage: 9V (ER9V with 1200 mAh capacity)
- tester dimensions: (l / w / h) 142 x 69 x 25 mm
- operating temperature: from -40°C to + 70°C
- degree of protection: IP20