APC-LED SELF-POWERED TIMING RELAY
A unique feature of the system is the ability to determine the current time based on the history of switching on and off. The start time offull or partial reduction of power and its duration are set with an accuracy of 30 minutes. Switching in luminaires supplied from a single line takes place simultaneously with second precision.
APC-LED 1-10 V is designed to control LED power supplies with built-in light intensity reduction circuit, 1~10 V dc interface, PWM signal filling change or resistance.
APC-LED DALI is designed to control LED power supplies with a built-in light reduction system, DALI standard interface.
APC-LED allows a temporary reduction in light stream output of different types LED luminaires. The system has two pre-programmed time intervals, which light output on two different levels is reduced. The user can reprogram the system so that it will change both the scope of both time intervals and the level of reduction. Programming is based on the use of an appropriate sequence of switching the power on and off. APC-LED 1-10 V and APC-LED DALI may be programmed via a CPAnet system, a midiBLUE system or a microBLUE controller.
Features of the device
- no external control line
- no clock, no built-in battery
- supports simultaneous change of settings in all fixtures
- status indication for maintenance-related purposes
- possibility to program the relay via CPAnet and midiBLUE systems as well as a microBLUE controller
- maintenance free and easy to install
Technical parameters of APC-LED
- supply voltage: 230 V +5/-15%, 50 Hz
- dimensions of the device (H / D): 95 x Ø 35 mm, (installation inside the LED luminaire)
- dimensions of the device in NEMA housing (H / D): 50 x Ø 84 mm, (installation inside the LED luminaire)
- number of outputs 1 changeover
- power consumption 0.5 W
- operating temperature: from –30 °C to +80 °C
- protection degree: IP20